Advertisement

Sri Lanka's First and Only Platform for Luxury Houses and Apartment for Sale, Rent

Sunday, May 30, 2010

First Week...

It has been one week since Google Summer of Code officially kicked off. There have been a lot of commits being done to the SVN throughout the first week. All interns for the summer seems to be enjoying their coding including me.

We had a demonstration on OpenMRS Web Application on last Thursday (27th of May 2010). and as usual attended the conference call. From time to time I make skype calls to my mentor to clear out any doubts I have during development. He is very willing to answer my questions and sometimes stays awake till midnight to attend the call :).

Having a good time as well as working hard to achieve the goal of giving a nice presentation on 10th of June 2010. Hoping everything will go smoothly.

Hope god will be with me as always.

No comments: