Advertisement

Sri Lanka's First and Only Platform for Luxury Houses and Apartment for Sale, Rent

Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting Ready.... Part 2

It has been yet another learning week. Communicated with my mentor and tried to ask as many questions as possible to further understand what needs to be done. Attended the weekly conference call held on every Thursday. Getting to know the community members further. Got a mail from my mentor on areas I should further look out for related to my project.

Last Saturday (8th of May 2010) OpenMRS GSoC 2010 Interns from Sri Lanka (Including me :)) managed to meet up and share our experiences. It was a very happy meet up held around 8.30 a.m. in the morning at IIT (Where I study).














In the picture :
Bottom Left : Umashanthi Pavalanathan (University of Moratuwa, CSE Faculty)
Top Left : Shazin Sadakath (Me :)) (IIT Sri Lanka)
Bottom Right : Ruwan Egodawatta (IIT Sri Lanka)
Top Right : Firzhan Naqash (University of Moratuwa, IT Faculty)

I will be having my final exams starting from tomorrow (11th of May 2010) and it will come to an end on 21st of May 2010. After that I can fully allocate myself to OpenMRS Module Administration Refinement. Hoping to give out my best and get it done at any cost :). Hope god will be with me every step of the way as always.

No comments: